Hyde Park - Sydney

Hyde Park - Sydney

Monday, March 2, 2009

2 March: Catch Up

The last couple days all I've really been doing is hanging out, doing homework, and letting my body prepare for spring break.

Really, the only noteworthy news is that I had my interview for Australia Spring 2010 on Friday which seemed to go well, and then I went to the Escape again (which apparently was the name of the gay bar I went dancing at). The funny thing is...it was QUITE the mixed crowd with people from ages 20-60. I kid you not. I saw my fair share of silver hair. It was a little disgusting around 2:00am when the older couples started pairing off and making out and some other things...but I love middle-aged gay men couples. They give me hope for the future. And also, I befriended this really old man who LOVED that I knew all the old hits...Bananarama, Madonna, Eurythmics (thanks mom) and counnnnnntless others. We sang the night away and before he left all he said was, "Girl, you are just so amazing and gorgeous 24/7. Thank you." Such a darling :]

Now tomorrow, 3 March, I'm jetting off to Amsterdam until Saturday so there won't be any blogging from me, but expect a shitload when I get back. There will be things to TELL!

I'll travel safe and keep my liquids in a ziplock container. Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment