Basically, today all my really good friends bailed on me and I had no one to hang out with. I mean of course there were some people, but not my main homies! I also recall being in a really bad mood the whole day. So we arrived in beautiful Windsor after a half hour train ride. The queen comes to Windsor Castle on the weekends to relax. Must be nice!
I was seriously awed by the Royal/State apartments. Holy cow. It was a magnificent scene from The Tudors. Everything was over done, but in a worthwhile way...which doesn't usually happen. I took my time through each piece and had a great time being alone. The day was gorgeous so I didn't mind one bit. Afterwards, I went across the street to get some Chinese food. THEY HAD SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN! And there was an option to get it with noodles. Well why the fuck not! Mmmmm. I ate all of it. And sat by myself. Good times. Then I walked around Windsor, taking in the city a little bit. After that I had to head back to London and work on my papers due in the next couple weeks.
Tadah!

No comments:
Post a Comment