We didn't have class with Andrew until 4:00pm...which sucked. We just talked more about London being a global city. Yada yada yaaa.
After class, Liz was feeling particularly fiesty (and our weekend had started!) so we decided to go out clubbing. After some decision making, we decided to hit up a place called Morning Lights for their Cheapskates night. It's four quid to get in, three for coat check, and all drinks for 80 pence. We have just struck GOLD! When we got in, it was already hopping...with kids our age. THANK GOD! They were all just normal kids like all of us. No posh dip shits, just cool people. I made friends with a lot of people on the dance floor.
I'm not going to lie, if I want to I can shake my booty. So I'm doing my thang and these three cuties come up and dance with me and I dance with each of them, and then walk away. Well about an hour later they see me from a distance and I hear them yell, "THERE SHE IS!" and they come over to me. We all start dancing and it's literally like Night at the Roxbury plus one guy. They were on all sides going crazy! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. The club also played great music, MGMT (like five different times), Lady GaGa (of course), and so much more. I was in heavennnnn. I was surprised how many people didn't know a lot of the songs they played. There were only a few of us singing along.
Anyway, we left at about 2:00am with the Australian guy Liz was dancing with. He was SO NICE! Whenever a creeper would come around, we'd go over and hang with the Aussie guy. He's been travelling around Europe for a year trying to decide what to do with his life. Sounds like a whole lot of fun to me! He just works whenever he runs out of money. He helped us find our bus stop and then we waited around for Jeanette to find us. Such great fun. Hopefully we go back this Wednesday.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment