So London got shut down for a day because we had a shitload of snow. It was so good. I was determined not to go outside, but then Liz said we should go to Hyde Park to check it out...and then we determined we would both be okay with it if we got a little tipsy. So we did! It was painful, but worth it.
We couldn't find a trash lid (aka a rubbish bin lid) because they have barely any trash bins anywhere! It's hell to find them! I feel like in Portland, there's one on every block. OH! That's another thing...they don't go my blocks because London is definitely not in anything near a grid system, so blocks barely exist. There are too many tiny streets or mews (what they put horse carriages in).
Anyway, back to the snow day. We found a "Frosties" box that had Tony the Tiger on it. As Billy pointed out to me on Facebook (I didn't notice before), it's actually supposed to be Frosted Flakes. I like Frosties better. That was all the cardboard we could find so we went across the street and tried to find a hill. We found a baby hill...tried to sled...and failed miserably. So we decided to build a snow woman. She was supposed to be either a hermaphrodite or Beyonce. It turned out to be more like a toad with boobs.
Then we ditched the toad with boobs and chilled inbetween some bushes, chilled, and then set off to find the Princess Diana Memorial and Serpentine River. We walked around a bit more and then decided we were really cold and called it a day. But not before we discovered we had no idea where we were! Finally some signs came up and directed us.
While we were walking, Liz dared me to do a cartwheel. Well, I did one, fell in the snow, flopped around, and all of a sudden...the CUTEST bull dog ran up to be and started playing with me. I was in HEAVEN! Of course the only words out of my mouth were ,"Hi cute wittle pupppppyyyy. You like that don't you! Yeahhhhhh," As I continually rubbed, hugged, and played with him. It was the best moment of my life.
The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment