I know I said yesterday was my chiller day, but today was the ultimate relaxation day. I stayed in my pajamas all day, made a great hearty breakfast, and did all my reading for the first class on Monday. The reading was really dry, but it was nice to know how different processes influenced England's agricultural revolution, like the Norfolk-four crop rotation. WOO! Nobody except Shanmei, Liz and I really stayed in the flat. Shanmei watched movies all day (she's adorable) and Liz napped. Everyone else went to the Imperial War Museum or dinked around.
After dinner, Liz, Molly and I decided to go to the Imperial Pub (which I am now going to abbreviate with a freakin IP) and I forgot it was a Friday night so the place was PACKED! There are two pubs right across the hall from each other and right down the courtyard there's a "nightclub". We always see the light show flashing around inside but apparently no one is ever in there. I wish we had a student union with pubs and shizz! They actually have a total of six pubs on campus. Anyway, when I was at the bar getting my cheapy 1.60 pound Blackthorn Cider, the guy next to me goes "Haven't we met before?" AND WE HAD! It was my ol' aeronautical something or other friend Max that I had met the first night with Piers. So we said hey and went to sit with him and his friends outside. They were all really nice and we shared some great stories. Then I got Max's number because he's from Camden and we're going up to Camden tomorrow to a club and he said he'd show us the way and dance with us! Yayyy. I'm so glad we made another friend :].
I just watched the newest episode of Gossip Girl...SO GOOD!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment